From the Desk of Joseph Clay – Author. Weekly Writing Update #1-17
Hello everyone, after taking some time off for the holidays I’m back in front of the typewriter, well keyboard. Here is an update on what’s going on and what I hope to publish this year along with other news.
- Free eBook: Friday January 13, 2017 will began a book give away, that’s right you read it here first, a book for free, by Ava Bell – Author. Check back here tomorrow, January 12, 2017 for the information and link to obtain your free book, C/curious Book 1 of The Tabu Series. Which is guaranteed to melt the snow from you’re your roof.
- Upcoming Book Review: G. Michelle hit a home run (scored a touchdown for y’all football fans) right out of the gate with her first book Promise Me Always: Gabe & Evie (Bayou Romance Book 1). Proving that she is not just a pretty face but a very talented author. That review is scheduled to post before 1-20-2017.
- Upcoming Interview: G. Michelle has agreed to pull up a chair and answer my twenty off the wall questions so we can get to know her a little better.
- Upcoming Interview: I’m also hoping Tiffany Miller, owner of The Marketing Mill will also agree to an interview. Her company can help a lot of authors new and old with promotions, events, and more.
- Joes WIP: I have three writing projects I’m working on. The first, The Tales of Joe, is a collection of short stories from over the years. Most of them are dark tales, but there is some light that breaks through a page or two. The second, The Erotic Tales of Joe. Once again a collection of short stories written over time, or scenes that were kicked from a book due to content and restructured for this book. The third Project and the one that will most likely be published first is the first book in The New Era Series – A Levi West Novel titled Rise from the Ruins. That title is subject to change to The Death of Thunder Bear or Charlotte Rises to Power, or something else. Subscribe to the blog and stay abreast of all the above works.
Tell next time, keep reading and enjoying the escape a book can offer.